The 29th Annual Congress - Lausanne Switzerland
Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuti, in SWITZERLAND
Dear members and friends of veterinary dermatology,
We are very proud to invite you to the 29th ESVD - ECVD Annual Congress 2017 in Lausanne, Olympic capital, located on the shore of Lake of Geneva in Switzerland.
You will not only be able to enjoy Swiss watches, chocolate, cheese, wine and mountains but also the picturesque UNESCO World heritage region LAVAUX where monks built thousands of terraces to cultivate our famous wine in the 12th century.
Vets, specialists in dermatology, partners and exhibitors from all over the world will meet in the brand-new SwissTech Convention Center to share scientific, cultural and personal experiences.
We are looking forward to sharing some stimulating and inspiring moments with you during the ESVD – ECVD Congress 2017 in Lausanne.
Jean C. Pfister, Claudia Nett, Jeff Jensen and Silvia Ruefenacht
From our Blog
- Immunopathogenesis of Staphylococcal Skin Infections
- The Skin Microbiome of Healthy and Atopic Dogs
- Updates on Human Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Mutations in the Gene Encoding Keratin 16 Cause Footpad Hyperkeratosis in Dogues de Bordeaux
- The Histopathology of Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Dogs is not What you Think!
Please feel free to contact the ECVD via contactform on the website. If you are a pet owner and have questions or seek professional advice regarding your pet, contact a local veterinary.