- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- American Board of Veterinary Specialties
- American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Asian Society of Veterinary Dermatology
- Australian College of Veterinary Scientists
- The British Veterinary Dermatology Study Group
- Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- European College of Veterinary Dermatology
- European Society of Veterinary Dermatology
- International Society of Veterinary Dermatopathology
- PanAmerican Association of Veterinary Dermatology
- World Association for Veterinary Dermatology
ECVD Article Alert Blog
The purpose of this blog is to alert ECVD Residents and Diplomates to relevant articles normally not published in one of the journals from the syllabus reading list.
Veterinary Dermatology is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed, international journal which publishes papers on all aspects of the skin of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish. Scientific research papers, clinical case reports and reviews covering skin structure and function, skin microbiology and parasitology, dermatopathology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases will be considered for publishing.
VetContact is an Internet-Portal for veterinarians of all work areas and specialties. It provides a platform for the exchange of information (content) and services relevant to the veterinary profession.