OF VETERINARY DERMATOLOGY
The 30th Annual congress
Dubrovnik / Croatia
27-29 September 2018
The 9th WCVD
Sydney / Australia
20-24 October 2020
The European College of Veterinary Dermatology (ECVD), established in 1992, strives to provide the veterinary and profession general public with expert care for animals with dermatological diseases through residency trained European Specialists in Veterinary Dermatology.
The College is a non profit-making organisation and does not pursue commercial interests. It’s before specialists have undergone extensive, well-defined training over many years within the field of dermatology and diseases before passing a demanding process of internationally accepted board examinations. This process assures a quality service to the general pet owning public, to referring vets and protection of the public from unqualified "specialists"
From our blog
- More Than you Ever Wanted to Know about the Cat Flea
- IL-31, a Relevant Cytokine for Human (and Canine) Atopic Dermatitis
- Comprehensive Review on the Use of Cyclosporine in Dogs
- A Comprehensive Review on Human Pemphigus
- Bovine Papillomavirus 14 as a Cause of Feline Sarcoids