33rd European Veterinary Dermatology Congress
29 Sept. - 1 Oct. 2022, Porto (PT)
OF VETERINARY DERMATOLOGY
The European College of Veterinary Dermatology (ECVD), established in 1992, strives to provide the veterinary profession and the general public with expert care for animals with dermatological diseases by residency-trained European Specialists in Veterinary Dermatology.
The College is a non profit-making organization and does not pursue commercial interests. ECVD specialists have undergone extensive, well-defined training over many years within the field of dermatology and diseases before passing a demanding, internationally accepted board examination. This process assures a quality service to the general pet owning public and referring veterinarians, and protection of the public from unqualified "specialists".
From our blog
- Treatment of the feline atopic syndrome - a systematic review
- The prevalence of bacterial infections during cyclosporine therapy in dogs: A critically appraised topic
- Efficacy of pergolide for the management of equine pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction: A systematic review
- Critically appraised topic on adverse food reactions of companion animals (9): time to flare of cutaneous signs after a dietary challenge in dogs and cats with food allergies
- Diagnosis and treatment of demodicosis in dogs and cats: Clinical consensus guidelines of the World Association for Veterinary Dermatology