OF VETERINARY DERMATOLOGY
The 29th Annual congress
Lausanne / Switzerland
7-9 September 2017
The European College of Veterinary Dermatology (ECVD) established in 1992 strives to provide the veterinary profession general public with expert care for animals with dermatological diseases through residency trained European Specialists Veterinary Dermatology.
College is a non profit-making organisation and does not pursue commercial interests. Specialists have undergone extensive, well-defined training over many years within the field of dermatology and diseases before passing a demanding process of internationally accepted board examinations. This process assures quality service to the general pet owning public, to referring vets and protection of the public from unqualified "specialists"
From our blog
- Immunopathogenesis of Staphylococcal Skin Infections
- The Skin Microbiome of Healthy and Atopic Dogs
- Updates on Human Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Mutations in the Gene Encoding Keratin 16 Cause Footpad Hyperkeratosis in Dogues de Bordeaux
- The Histopathology of Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis in Dogs is not What you Think!