- Treatment of the feline atopic syndrome - a systematic review
- The prevalence of bacterial infections during cyclosporine therapy in dogs: A critically appraised topic
- Efficacy of pergolide for the management of equine pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction: A systematic review
- Critically appraised topic on adverse food reactions of companion animals (9): time to flare of cutaneous signs after a dietary challenge in dogs and cats with food allergies
- Diagnosis and treatment of demodicosis in dogs and cats: Clinical consensus guidelines of the World Association for Veterinary Dermatology
Please feel free to contact the ECVD via contactform on the website. If you are a pet owner and have questions or seek professional advice regarding your pet, contact a local veterinary.