Archive: Jun 20, 2023, 12:00 AM
Are you a veterinarian with a passion for dermatology?
We are looking for a veterinarian with a strong passion for dermatology. We believe you have previous experience in veterinary dermatology and/or a strong interest and high motivation to learn about this highly interesting clinical discipline.
We are part of a refferal hospital with around 42 000 patients per year with strong focus on advanced evidence-based medicine practice.
Our team today consists of two veterinarians, two specialized veterinary nurses and two animalkeepers. If you have worked in dermatology or have a great interest in dermatology, you could be the person we are looking for.
At the dermatology department we offer examination, diagnosis and treatment of advanced medical conditions such as allergies, skin and ear infections, parasitic diseases, hair loss and immunological diseases that affect the skin, nails and ear canals.
Who are we looking for?
In order to be part of our team, you need to be highly motivated to develop your skills in dermatology. To thrive with us, it is important that you are flexible and has good communications- and social skills.
It is a plus if you have already started ECVD courses or you are planning to do so. But this is not a must.
- Is quality-oriented and work according to on evidence-based medicine.
- Has a good command of the English language.
- Is willing to learn to speak and write Swedish.
- Is flexible, disciplined, straightforward and has good communication skills.
- Challenging and varied work with good development opportunities, where one day is not the same as the next.
- Many different patient cases with varying diagnoses that require different treatments, which means that you are constantly developing in your professional role.
- Good staff benefits such as wellness allowance, fruit, lunchtime yoga, massage.
- Possibility to have your dog at work via our staff dog association (subject to space).
- Personnel development fund where all employees can apply for funds for skills development both for their personal and professional development.
- Training both internally and externally through the Blue Star Academy (BSA).
- …..and most importantly a lovely and happy group of colleagues with a wonderful community
Skin patients make up the majority part of your working time and the rest of the time you work as a veterinarian in, for example, our wards department, intensive care unit, surgery unit, depending on your own interests.
You will have good support from experienced, skilled and helpful colleagues and specialists, both veterinarians, animal nurses, animal caretakers, physiotherapists and biomedical analysts, as well as our customer center. You are never alone.
If you have questions about the position, please contact our Head of Dermatology Department Kamran Chabokdavan,
Application deadline: Interviews and selection are ongoing, so don't wait to send in your application.
Work pattern: Full time employment
Shift pattern: 37,7 hours/week, 100%
Contract type: Permanent, with probationary period of 6 months
Access: Based on agreement
Welcome with your application!